To keep your Avid brakes functioning properly, check your pads for wear and replace them when necessary. Organic compound pads are softer for quieter braking and increased modulation, while metallic pads dissipate heat better and last a bit longer. Two pads, one retraction spring and a mounting bolt are included (enough for one brake) in each pad set. And, choose an aluminum backing plate if you're really counting the grams.
Need a replacement line for your Avid hydraulic disc brakes? You're covered with Avid's Hydraulic Line Kit. It's got 2000mm of hose for front or rear application, and all the fittings to work with your brakes.
Replacement pads for Hope E4 hydraulic disc brakes.
Jagwire's Road Pro Inserts are a nice upgrade for Shimano and SRAM sidepull brakes. They're made of Jagwire's Pro Series compound in three versions for excellent stopping power in all conditions and with aluminum and carbon rims.
These disc brake pads fit a variety of SRAM and Avid brakes and offer industry leading brake compounds for consistent, confident performance. - Low noise, high performance semi-metallic compound lasts longer than resin - Steel backing plate
- For long tours these pads offer safety together with excellent performance in all situations. - For MT disc brake 2 piston - 2 single brake pads, 2 pad retaining bolts
9 Series Disc Brake Pads - One piece connected back plate - Performance compound offers excellent bite for strong braking response in a variety of conditions - Pair of disc brake pads for one MT5, MT7 caliper
- Super light due to the Carbotecture SL housing - High braking power thanks to the new ergonomic 1-finger HC Carbon lever blade - Suitable for mounting left or right - Reach Adjust: 3mm allen key
- Reinforced hydraulic tubing designed for Magura mineral-oil fluid - Tubing kits are cut-to-fit with one pre-crimped 'fixed' end (90-degree on MT series and Gustav-M) and include one tubing reinforcement insert and compression ferrule/olive per kit - Sold each: (1) kit per brake - Bulk tubing is for RT series road rim brakes, HS-series rim brakes and Julie disc brakes: fittings sold separately - Choose black or white options for MT Next and MT series
Magura mt thirty disc brake and lever - front or rear hydraulic post mount black - Carbotecture radial master - Flip-flop, easy bleed design - Carbotecture lever-blade and handlebar clamp - 4-piston forged monobloc caliper - Adjustable reach - Adjustable banjo fitting
The CenterLine design provides a smooth, consistent, and quiet running braking surface. Rounded edges make for easier wheel installs and are UCI-compliant. - Rounded edges are UCI-compliant and allow for easier wheel installs - Compatible with both road and mountain bike brakes - Includes steel rotor bolts
The CenterLine design provides a smooth, consistent, and quiet running braking surface. Rounded edges make for easier wheel installs and are UCI-compliant. - Compatible with both road and mountain bike brakes - Rounded edges are UCI-compliant and allow for easier wheel installs - Hub interface: CenterLock - Rotor Type: Centerline
- A mountain bike specific rotor designed to improve brake performance while reducing noise and increasing heat dissipation - New brake track pattern for increased pad traction and recessed spokes with thermal dissipating paint - HS2 is more powerful, and quieter rotor with best-in-class heat management
SRAM's CenterLine rotors are light-weight, quiet, smooth and robust, featuring a two-piece design with an aluminum center and steel brake track.
The SRAM CenterLine XR (CLX-R) rotor works in tandem with the SRAM eTap AXS drivetrain. It's designed specifically for road riding — and to keep braking quiet at every stop. - Streamlined form optimized for road use - CenterLine track offers quiet brake operation - Two-piece design reduces weight - Includes stainless steel rotor bolts
SRAM's Force 22 Hydraulic Disc Brake and Brake Lever is descended from their top-end RED road group and represents SRAM's attempt at perfecting braking performance. A carbon brake lever with an aluminum shift lever delivers precise modulation and shifts while keeping the weight impressively low. The ErgoFit textured body improves grip and finger wrap with reduced diameter, providing better control and a better transition to the bar. For optimal feel, you can also set your lever reach to fit your hands thanks to Reach Adjust. The forged aluminum disc caliper itself is optimized to give you the stopping power and modulation you need for road and cyclocross riding. A fully-sealed hydraulic system prevents contamination during muddy cross races or epic dirt-road slugfests. Once you experience the incredible ability of SRAM's Force 22 Hydraulics, you'll never go back to rim brakes again!
Shimano's Deore XT Ice-Tech rotors utilize the industry standard 6-bolt mounting system for secure mounting. These rotors use an aluminum core with steel outer plates to better control the temperature of the braking surface. This means quieter braking and, more importantly, less fade on long downhills and improved pad life. The various sizes give you total freedom of choice over the delicate balance of power versus weight.
- Pair of J-Type disc brake pads with fins, for 1 caliper - Available with resin or metallic compound - Fits 2-piston SLX and XT calipers from 10 to 12 speed groups and 10 or 11 speed XTR brakes - Ice Technologies fins & aluminum backplate cools down the brakes in use, which improves braking consistency and power and reduces brake fade during long, technical dowhnill stretches - Longer lasting than G-type pads - Interchangeable with F-Type and G-Type pads - Includes spring and pin
- XT-grade 6-bolt rotor - Stainless steel braking surface for long lasting durability - Cutouts help with mud clearing and cooling - Large forged alloy spider supports rotor surface, increasing rigidity and heat dissipation while reducing weight - Comes complete with mounting hardware
The Spyre is a mechanical disc brake that offers superior performance with incredibly easy setup. This is a dual-piston-actuated mechanical disc brake caliper that provides precise clamping force. This translates into even pad and rotor wear, because the rotor does not need to flex to one side during braking. We added a simple cable barrel adjuster to make fine-tuning easy. All of this in an incredibly thin 40mm, 146g package that works with any drop bar levers on the market. Rotors and adapters are sold separately. For tandem bikes, we recommend the Spyre caliper paired with our 2.3mm thick rotors. This will give optimum stopping performance for you and your partner. SPECIFICATIONS - Weight: 154g per caliper - Dual-sided actuation - Works with ALL cable-actuated road levers. Compressionless (linear strand) housing is highly recommended - Comes with TRP ultra-grippy semi-metallic pads - Calipers are compatible with Shimano M525/M515 pads - 160mm rotors recommended on front wheel - Rotors, adapters, and flat mount mounting bolts sold separately - All flat mount calipers being mounted to the fork require the FF-5 Front Flat Mount 140/160mm adapter - Sold as a caliper only
- High Performance Brake Pads - Disc Pad Material: Organic
Page 1 of 1