- High Performance Brake Pads - Disc Pad Material: Organic
The Spyre is a mechanical disc brake that offers superior performance with incredibly easy setup. This is a dual-piston-actuated mechanical disc brake caliper that provides precise clamping force. This translates into even pad and rotor wear, because the rotor does not need to flex to one side during braking. We added a simple cable barrel adjuster to make fine-tuning easy. All of this in an incredibly thin 40mm, 146g package that works with any drop bar levers on the market. Rotors and adapters are sold separately. For tandem bikes, we recommend the Spyre caliper paired with our 2.3mm thick rotors. This will give optimum stopping performance for you and your partner. SPECIFICATIONS - Weight: 154g per caliper - Dual-sided actuation - Works with ALL cable-actuated road levers. Compressionless (linear strand) housing is highly recommended - Comes with TRP ultra-grippy semi-metallic pads - Calipers are compatible with Shimano M525/M515 pads - 160mm rotors recommended on front wheel - Rotors, adapters, and flat mount mounting bolts sold separately - All flat mount calipers being mounted to the fork require the FF-5 Front Flat Mount 140/160mm adapter - Sold as a caliper only
Characteristics: - long lasting, high endurance pad compound - very easy modulation of braking force - high temperature stability for consistent brake power - organic formula is low noise and rotor friendly Fits: Shimano: - Deore BR-M575,BR-M525,BR-M515,BR-T615 - LX BR-T675 - Alivio BR-M4050 - Acera BR-M3050 - Altus BR-M375,BR-M365,BR-M315 - BR-M506 - BR-M505 - BR-MT500 - BR-M495 - BR-M486 - BR-M485 - BR-M475 - BR-M465 - BR-M447 - BR-M446 - BR-M445 - BR-M416 - BR-M415 - BR-MT400 - BR-M395 - BR-M355 TRP: - Hylex - HY/RD - Spyre SLC - Spyre - Spyke - Dash Sport Tektro: - Orion SL HD-M740 - Orion HD-M730,HD-M725 - Gemini SL HD-M520 / M521 - Gemini HD-M500 / M501,HD-M510 - Draco2 HD-M352 - HDC330 HD-M330 - Auriga HD-M290 / M291,HD-T530,HD-T525,HD-E530,HD-E525,HD-E520,HD-E500 - Aquila MD-M500 - Aries MD-M300 - MD-M280 - Mira MD-C400 - Volans HD-T710 - Vela HD-T290 - Dorado HD-E715 QUAD: - Disc Brake
- Basic replacement rotor for everday use - One piece stainless steel construction - 6 bolt - Hardware included - 160mm
- Pair of J-Type disc brake pads with fins, for 1 caliper - Available with resin or metallic compound - Fits 2-piston SLX and XT calipers from 10 to 12 speed groups and 10 or 11 speed XTR brakes - Ice Technologies fins & aluminum backplate cools down the brakes in use, which improves braking consistency and power and reduces brake fade during long, technical dowhnill stretches - Longer lasting than G-type pads - Interchangeable with F-Type and G-Type pads - Includes spring and pin
The Shimano BL-MT200 Hydraulic Disc Brake Lever and BR-MT200 Disc Brake Caliper - Brakes are pre-bled - Hydraulic hose included - Rotor not included
- XT-grade 6-bolt rotor - Stainless steel braking surface for long lasting durability - Cutouts help with mud clearing and cooling - Large forged alloy spider supports rotor surface, increasing rigidity and heat dissipation while reducing weight - Comes complete with mounting hardware
Shimano's Deore XT Ice-Tech rotors utilize the industry standard 6-bolt mounting system for secure mounting. These rotors use an aluminum core with steel outer plates to better control the temperature of the braking surface. This means quieter braking and, more importantly, less fade on long downhills and improved pad life. The various sizes give you total freedom of choice over the delicate balance of power versus weight.
SRAM road disc brake pads are designed for use with SRAM road hydraulic disc brakes (HRD). - For use with Level Ultimate & Level TLM Brakes - Pad Material: Organic - Type: Road/CX - Includes guide pin, clip, & pad spreader
SRAM's Pad Inserts for carbon wheels are the perfect upgrade for your brakes to deliver excellent stopping power and speed modulation. The secret is SwissStop's proprietary yellow compound that resists heat buildup for a consistent grip without being "grabby." They have deep grooves to whisk away water so they're perfect for road and cyclocross alike.
The CenterLine design provides a smooth, consistent, and quiet running braking surface. Rounded edges make for easier wheel installs and are UCI-compliant. - Compatible with both road and mountain bike brakes - Rounded edges are UCI-compliant and allow for easier wheel installs - Hub interface: CenterLock - Rotor Type: Centerline
- A mountain bike specific rotor designed to improve brake performance while reducing noise and increasing heat dissipation - New brake track pattern for increased pad traction and recessed spokes with thermal dissipating paint - HS2 is more powerful, and quieter rotor with best-in-class heat management
SRAM's CenterLine rotors are light-weight, quiet, smooth and robust, featuring a two-piece design with an aluminum center and steel brake track.
The SRAM CenterLine XR (CLX-R) rotor works in tandem with the SRAM eTap AXS drivetrain. It's designed specifically for road riding — and to keep braking quiet at every stop. - Streamlined form optimized for road use - CenterLine track offers quiet brake operation - Two-piece design reduces weight - Includes stainless steel rotor bolts
The SRAM CenterLine XR (CLX-R) rotor works in tandem with the SRAM eTap AXS drivetrain. It's designed specifically for road riding — and to keep braking quiet at every stop. - Streamlined form optimized for road use - CenterLine track offers quiet brake operation - Two-piece design reduces weight
SRAM's Force 22 Hydraulic Disc Brake and Brake Lever is descended from their top-end RED road group and represents SRAM's attempt at perfecting braking performance. A carbon brake lever with an aluminum shift lever delivers precise modulation and shifts while keeping the weight impressively low. The ErgoFit textured body improves grip and finger wrap with reduced diameter, providing better control and a better transition to the bar. For optimal feel, you can also set your lever reach to fit your hands thanks to Reach Adjust. The forged aluminum disc caliper itself is optimized to give you the stopping power and modulation you need for road and cyclocross riding. A fully-sealed hydraulic system prevents contamination during muddy cross races or epic dirt-road slugfests. Once you experience the incredible ability of SRAM's Force 22 Hydraulics, you'll never go back to rim brakes again!
- For long tours these pads offer safety together with excellent performance in all situations. - For MT disc brake 2 piston - 2 single brake pads, 2 pad retaining bolts
9 Series Disc Brake Pads - One piece connected back plate - Performance compound offers excellent bite for strong braking response in a variety of conditions - Pair of disc brake pads for one MT5, MT7 caliper
- Super light due to the Carbotecture SL housing - High braking power thanks to the new ergonomic 1-finger HC Carbon lever blade - Suitable for mounting left or right - Reach Adjust: 3mm allen key
- Reinforced hydraulic tubing designed for Magura mineral-oil fluid - Tubing kits are cut-to-fit with one pre-crimped 'fixed' end (90-degree on MT series and Gustav-M) and include one tubing reinforcement insert and compression ferrule/olive per kit - Sold each: (1) kit per brake - Bulk tubing is for RT series road rim brakes, HS-series rim brakes and Julie disc brakes: fittings sold separately - Choose black or white options for MT Next and MT series
Kool-Stop's E-Bike disc pads are produced with a ceramic barrier between the organic friction material and the steel backing plate to reduce heat transfer into the brake caliper causing brake fade. With the heavier design and quick speeds of Electric bikes, they require a compound that will hold up and provide consistent braking power. - Qty 1 = enough for 1 wheel
- High performance compounds recommended for all conditions - Steel backing
Jagwire's Road Pro Inserts are a nice upgrade for Shimano and SRAM sidepull brakes. They're made of Jagwire's Pro Series compound in three versions for excellent stopping power in all conditions and with aluminum and carbon rims.
These disc brake pads fit a variety of SRAM and Avid brakes and offer industry leading brake compounds for consistent, confident performance. - Low noise, high performance semi-metallic compound lasts longer than resin - Steel backing plate
Replacement pads for Hope E4 hydraulic disc brakes.
To keep your Avid brakes functioning properly, check your pads for wear and replace them when necessary. Organic compound pads are softer for quieter braking and increased modulation, while metallic pads dissipate heat better and last a bit longer. Two pads, one retraction spring and a mounting bolt are included (enough for one brake) in each pad set. And, choose an aluminum backing plate if you're really counting the grams.
Need a replacement line for your Avid hydraulic disc brakes? You're covered with Avid's Hydraulic Line Kit. It's got 2000mm of hose for front or rear application, and all the fittings to work with your brakes.
Page 1 of 1