• Minimalist profile • Ultra-snug fit with a solid grip • V-shape opening allows easier side insertion on small frames • 23 Grams • Available in 4 colors: Black, White, Blue, Red
Complete the look of your Super Record-equipped dream ride with Campagnolo's 18-gram Record Water Bottle Holder. This monocoque carbon marvel holds your bottle in the ideal position for quick and easy entry/exit. It's sleek, it's dreamy, it's 100% Campy.
Featuring a three-color Park Tool logo and "bike wrench" graphic, Park Tool's Pint Glass is made from heavyweight, dishwasher-safe glass.
$10.99 - $11.99
The Polar Bottle Sport is the original insulated water bottle that keeps your water cold more than twice as long. Lightweight, squeezable and easy to clean, the Polar Bottle Sport is the go-to bottle for adventurers around the globe. This bottle comes standard with the Polar Bottle Sport cap.
With its lightweight insulation, the Camelbak Podium Ice 21-fluid-ounce bike bottle keeps your drinking water ice-cold even during rides in hot weather.
• Dual-density, lightweight PE and Kraton rubber bottle • Tasteless and odorless • Pull top valve • Bottle does not contain (Bisphenol A,BPA) or Phthalates • 24oz
The flat Ortlieb coffee filter holder is both ideal and practical for travel, hiking, and camping. It is not a substitute for the filter paper, but rather an alternative to traditional, bulky, hard plastic cones which take up a lot of space. Includes 5 paper filters. Simple to use: Position the Coffee Filter over the pot or cup using wooden sticks, tent pegs or cutlery which fit through the side mounted sleeves, insert filter paper size 4, spoon the coffee, pour in water and enjoy your coffee.
XLAB's Gorilla XT Carbon Cage is perfect for mountain bikes, rear-mounted carriers and other high-stress hydration situations. The XT has over 4 times the gripping force of conventional carbon cages thanks to its 6 carbon gripping fingers, its top and bottom retention tabs and thicker carbon construction. And, it's still easy to slide your bottle out and grab a drink even when you're pushing it to the limit. It boasts an amazing 14-pound grip force on bottles.
$8.00 - $9.00
• Large valve allows 50% more flow than a standard bottle • Thin-wall polypropylene (PP) plastic • Easy to squeeze • 100% BPA-free • Recyclable
• Handlebar mounted cup holder • Insulated design • No tool installation • Fits 22.2mm - 31.8mm bars
$3.59 - $5.39
Sunlite's Alloy Cage comes in a rainbow of colors to match your bike. It's light, holds fast and looks great.
Hey mang! I'm Flasky! You know, where ever I go people are always saying to me “Flasky, you're a good friend. You keep me warm when I'm cold, loose when I'm tight, and twirling when I should be sleeping.” Hey, I try! But I want people to know how tough I am! Not even a dog can hurt me! Well maybe a dog could, I don't know, like if it was maybe a pit-bull or something. Especially an alcoholic pit-bull who hadn't had a drink in a while. But still, I'm pretty tough cuz I'm stainless steel. I don't rust and I don't trap flavors like plastic. That way your gin don't taste like your juice. I'm a good size too; more than enough but never too much, except sometimes. So yeah, that's me. Let's go for a ride. Right now. C'mon, don't be stuck up. - Stainless steel. 6 oz (177ml)
• AERODYNAMIC LOCATION - Mounts to saddle, hiding in body’s draft • HIGHLY ADJUSTABLE - Can adjust cage angle and cage height for a perfect custom position • STABLE DESIGN - Stiffest mount on market with alloy arms • FLARED CAGE DESIGN - Makes inserting bottle easy • HIGHEST GRIPPING CAGE - 14 lbs grip on bottle to prevent bottle launches • ANTI-VIBRATION - Locking hardware for safety and security • REPAIR STORAGE OPTIONS - Compatible with AERO POUCH 300 BAG or MULTI-STRIKE REPAIR HOLDER (each sold separately) • Aircraft aluminum mount • Carbon fiber bottle cage • Weight: 141.5 grams Why single rear carriers? • Replaces frame bottle: Standard frame-mounted bottles have high aerodynamic drag, so place your bottle at the rear instead. The DELTAs are mounted on the saddle rails for no measurable drag. • Refills front drink system: Use the DELTAs to refill a front drink system. Just bring the spare bottle forward from the DELTA and refill. If you have the popular XLAB TORPEDO aerobar mounted system (sold separately), then simply replace the empty front bottle with the spare bottle from the DELTA. • Adds an extra bottle: These systems are also ideal for longer training rides or century rides, where an extra bottle is necessary so you can have your favorite mix with you at all times.
Aerodynamic dual-bottle BTA hydration system that features a dynamic, multi-position computer mount to accommodate your changing needs. Raise the computer mount up to tuck in a refill bottle for race day, or lower it down for a standard bottle while maintaining the optimal view for training days. Telescoping Garmin mount features on-the-go tilt adjust to avoid glare. 16-layer carbon fiber plate ensures a no-rattle, no-bounce ride. Zero-leak design with a sealed viewing window to easily monitor liquid levels, and a leak-free Dolphin Breather Valve that lets air in—but doesn’t let water out. - Capacity: 26oz (768 mL) - Construction (Versa Mounting Plate): 16-layer unidirectional carbon fiber - Construction (Cage): Carbon Torpedo Cage - Construction (Computer Mount): Nylon Composite - Construction (Bottle): Lead free, BPA-Free and HDPE food-safe certified bottle - Construction (Brackets): Nylon composite with Velcro straps coated with no-slip extension grip - Adjustment Width: 75-150mm - Weight: 8.4oz (240g)
XLAB's Torpedo Carbon Cage is designed specifically for their horizontal aero bar hydration mounts. Use with a standard bottle or XLAB's new Torpedo model (mounts and cages sold separately). The cage is made of ultra-light carbon, holds bottles securely and is super easy to use. It features a 5-pound grip force on bottles so they stay put over even the roughest roads.
• High flow, leakproof air valve automatically opens when the bottle is squeezed • Removable valve for easy cleaning • Thin-wall polypropylene (PP) plastic • Easy to squeeze • 100% BPA-free • Recyclable
$9.99 - $10.99
The T Cage by Evo is a 5mm aluminum cage that uses anti-friction buttons that allow your bottles to slide in and out easily while maintaining a firm grip on them.
Evo's Aluminum Handlebar Cage gives you hydration right at your fingertips! It easily mounts to any bars with a 22mm clamp diameter.
- Self-adjusting elastomer to improve bottle retention - Made with high-impact composite material
MSW's PC-110 Water Bottle Cage secures your bottle while keeping weight to a minimum. The lightweight plastic is durable, and easily secures your bottle.
$10.99 - $19.99
• Holds bottles securely • Buttons make bottle entry & exit easy • Fits standard 20–24oz water bottles
• Constructed of impact resistant Nylon • Carry lightweight roundish objects such as insulated Nalgene bottle holders, thermoses, Gatorade jugs, small dry bags, and ultralight sleeping pads and shelters • Mounts to water bottle cage mounts via Salsa’s Three-Pack pattern • Includes two nylon straps • Cargo Weight Limit: 6.6lbs (3kg) • Cage Weight: 149g
The Kinetic Twenty20 Bottle Cage ergonomically improves the simple act of grabbing a drink on the bike. A natural arm motion removes and replaces a bottle at an angle of approximately 20 degrees off-center. The Twenty20 Bottle Cage can be mounted on a bike frame at a 20-degree offset left or right, allowing bottle insertion into the center of the cage, rather than in from the side.
• Black cage • w/Clips • 28 ounces
$11.00 - $12.00
- Cleanspring With Leak-Proof Valve And Dust-Resistant Nozzle Design - The Narrow Shape Nozzle Allows Drinking From The Side - 100% Bpa-Free Antibacterial Polypropylene Material - Unique Pourfast Dual-Density Bottle Technology - Recyclable
$10.00 - $11.00
- High flow, leakproof air valve automatically opens when the bottle is squeezed - Removable valve for easy cleaning - Thin-wall polypropylene (PP) plastic - Easy to squeeze - 100% BPA-free - Recyclable
• High flow, leakproof air valve automatically opens when bottle is squeezed • Removable valve for easy cleaning • Double wall construction with foam insulation layer • Keeps liquid cool for up to two hours • Thin-wall polypropylene (PP) plastic • Easy to squeeze • 100% BPA-free • Recyclable
CamelBak's Antidote Cleaning Kit keeps your hydration system clean and free of nasty tastes and odors. It includes two brushes: a tube brush for scrubbing the full length of the delivery tube and an effective, corner-reaching reservoir brush. Plus, the two Cleaning Tablets work in just 5 minutes to thoroughly clean your reservoir. Extra drying arms lock the reservoir open and you get a Reservoir Dryer that clicks into your bladder, letting it drain and dry after you've cleaned it.
The Antidote Insulated Tube upgrades any CamelBak system to handle extreme winter and summer conditions. It includes: a Big Bite Valve mouthpiece, a Quick Link connector, an insulated tube cover and PureFlow delivery tube.
The Antidote Insulated Tube Director upgrades any CamelBak system to handle extreme winter and summer conditions, while providing the added benefit of hands-free drinking. That's right, this helpful add-on has a semi-rigid design that holds your drinking tube in the perfect position. Plus, the kit includes a Big Bite Valve mouthpiece, a Quick Link connector, an insulated tube cover, and PureFlow delivery tube.
Page 1 of 11 Next page