This climate-neutral, PFC-free hip bag allows full freedom of movement for bike tours where only the bare essentials are necessary. This lightweight, Green Button-certified hip bag has a pocket on the waist belt, a mesh pocket, and a zippered main compartment for stashing your cell phone, valuables, and a 1.5-liter hydration system. The waist belt on this bluesign® product is ergonomic and features our Pull-Forward system to create a snug, comfortable fit – no matter how bumpy the trail.
- For all bikers, hikers, and endurance athletes who want to carry only a lightweight pack around with them and keep their backs free
- Different compartments provide space for essential items such as tools or provisions and the closest compartment to the body stores the included 1.5 liter hydration bladder
- DWR finish to help repel moisture
- Measures 8" x 26" x 4" (H x W x D)
- 100% RECYCLED PRE-CONSUMER WASTE
We process our residual materials from production and use them to develop sustainable products.
- PFAS FREE
This deuter product is free of intentionally used PFAS (per & polyfluorinated chemicals). deuter thus reduces the use of substances, that are known to harm the environment and health. For Outdoor products, PFAS are mainly used for water-repellant treatments. Instead, Deuter uses an alternative DWR (Durable Water Repellency) impregnation.
|Bay / 1.5L / 3L||04046051117584||391032130250||210000026772|
|Black / 1.5L / 3L||04046051117607||391032170000||210000026773|