Tubes: All Sizes/Types
Even lighter, even more compact, and ideal as a spare, the S-Tubo-MTB tubes were developed to have a minimum possible packaging size. With a removable valve stem, the tubes have a size of only Ø3.5cm x 5cm height when packaged. The puncture resistance is the same as with standard butyl rubber tubes but with a weight of only 45g (for 29"). - 42mm valve length
At a featherweight 23g, the super-compact (when rolled up) S-Tubo-Road tubes stand out with very low rolling resistance which outpaces standard rubber tubes. With a 78% smaller packed size and the same puncture resistance as standard tubes, the S-Tubo-Road is the perfect choice as a spare and can be the crucial factor when you’re riding long and hard. - Ready for disc brakes (not suitable for rim brakes)
Aim higher: at 54% lighter, 2x more puncture-resistant, and 50% smaller packed size compared to standard rubber tubes, Tubo-BMX tubes jump to new heights. - 40mm valve length
Minimum weight and maximum protection: Tubo-MTB-Plus tubes are optimized for tire widths from 2.5" to 3.0", today’s standard for E-MTBs. Their low weight of 105g (for 27.5+) increases your battery life, and they're also a lightweight alternative to tubeless setups. - 42mm valve length
For 29er tires, more than 100g per wheel can be saved with Tubo tubes compared to standard butyl tubes—and almost twice as much space when packaged. Their riding safety is twice as high as for standard tubes and offers maximum protection against a breakdown. The assembly is just as easy as standard tubes. Tubolito tubes are also a lightweight alternative to a tubeless setup. - 42mm valve length
- Butyl rubber (2.25mm thick) - Schrader valve - Great for downhill bikes - 26 x 2.75-3
Continental Supersonic Tubes are super light so you enjoy less rotating weight for easier acceleration and climbing. Made of seamless butyl rubber, they are individually tested for top quality. - 50 grams
- Butyl rubber - Thorn-resistant - 32mm-long Presta valve - 29 x 1.9-2.3
- Butyl rubber - Schrader valve - 26 x 2.75-3
Pumped-up performance: Tubo City/Tour tubes, with an increased wall thickness, are 3x tougher than standard rubber tubes and hold pressure much better. They're the perfect choice for longer rides through nature, everyday commuting, and for E-Bikes. - 42mm valve length
Giant's downhill tubes are super burly to withstand all the DH abuse you can dish out.
Giant's inner tubes are made from high-quality, standard weight rubber so you can keep on rolling. - Removable valve core
The Kenda 35mm (Schrader valve) is made from butyl rubber. Kenda bicycle tubes are engineered to keep you on the right path.
$16.00 - $17.00
Giant's thorn tubes feature thicker rubber that prevents some punctures and flats.
Giant's inner tubes are made from high-quality, standard weight rubber so you can keep on rolling.
$16.00 - $17.00
- Presta valve tube - 80mm valve has removable valve core
- Butyl rubber - 80mm-long Presta valve (smooth/removable core) - 700 x 18-23 (27 x 1)
- Butyl rubber - Thorn-resistant - Schrader valve - 32mm valve length
This tube features high-density rubber for fewer flats. - Valve length: 48mm
These Giant tubes include flat sealant for reduced maintenance.
These Giant tubes include flat sealant for reduced roadside maintenance.
A latex tube that offers weight savings, increased flexibility, and increased suppleness over butyl tubes. - Lightweight - 51mm valve stem with removable core - Latex tire sealant can be used without adverse effects
$13.99 - $15.99
- ISO Diameter: 571 / 650c - ISO Width (mm): 18 mm , 19 mm , 20 mm , 21 mm , 22 mm , 23 mm - Labeled Size: 650c x 18-23 - Tube Compound: Butyl - Valve: Presta - Valve Core: Removable - Valve Shaft: Threaded - Weight: 80g (32mm), 86g (48m & 60mm), 88g (80mm)
Challenge's S.C. Seamless Latex Cross Tube is hand made for the highest quality. Latex tubes are usually lighter and roll with less resistance than standard butyl tubes. They also resist punctures. The S.C. fits tires 28 to 35mm wide, and has a 47.5mm-long valve with a removable core. - 72 grams
Challenge's S.C. Seamless Latex Tube is hand made for the highest quality. Latex tubes are usually lighter and roll with less resistance than standard butyl tubes. They also resist punctures. The S.C. fits tires 19 to 28mm wide, and has a 47.5mm-long valve with a removable core. - 60 grams
Giant's thorn tubes use thicker rubber to prevent some flats and punctures.
Tough conditions demand tough tubes. Michelin's Aircomp DH tubes are perfect for running low pressures and taking huge hits at high speed.
- ISO Diameter: 507 / 24" BMX - Tube Compound: Butyl - Valve: Presta - Valve Core: Removable - Valve Length: Short 32-40mm - Valve Shaft: Threaded - Weight: 152g (1.9-2.125), 188g (2.1-2.3 & 2.4-2.75)
- ISO Diameter: 571 / 650c - ISO Width (mm): 18 mm , 19 mm , 20 mm , 21 mm , 22 mm , 23 mm - Labeled Size: 650c x 18-23 - Tube Compound: Butyl - Valve: Presta - Valve Core: Removable - Valve Shaft: Threaded - Weight: 89-92g
$7.99 - $12.99
- ISO Diameter: 559 / 26" mtn - Tube Compound: Butyl - Valve: Standard Schrader - Valve Core: Removable - Valve Shaft: Smooth - Weight: 102g (1-1.25), 165g (1.5-1.75), 174g (1.9-2.125), 198g (2.1-2.3), 281g (2.4-2.75)
Page 1 of 3 Next page