700c, 27-Inch & 650c
- Hutchinson's pioneering tubeless technology eliminates tubes for a lighter, faster accelerating wheel that can be run at lower pressures - Larger volume tire for training and comfort on rough roads - Special bead compound and a thin layer of rubber inside the casing seals the tire - Thermoplastic reinforced compound for maximum wear - 127 tpi casing
$69.99 - $79.99
- Performance and adhesion in all weather. - Specific grooved design for wet terrain. - Superior compound thickness with Kevlar reinforcement for durability.
- Developed for extreme road conditions like the cobblestones of the Paris-Roubaix. Protect’Air MAX latex sealant required for use. Exceptionally light. - Utilizes a dual compound for better performance. - Multi-use tire that suits challenging cycling conditions from pavement to gravel.
- Hutchinson's pioneering tubeless technology eliminates tubes for a lighter, faster accelerating wheel that can be run at lower pressures - Carbon casing with carbon fiber beads and textile reinforcement from bead to bead - Special bead compound and a thin layer of rubber inside the casing seals the tire - Thermoplastic reinforced compound for maximum wear - 127 tpi casing
- Low rolling resistance with ElevenSTORM compound - Top mileage abilities - High grip on wet & dry roads - Benchmark light weight
- Excellent value in durability. - Designed for training and recreational use. - All-weather tubular tire.
The Overide is the tire for Gravel usage, whether occasional or intensive. Classic roads, degraded, paths or tracks, the Overide is the ideal tire for versatile and improvised outings. The 700x35 version adopts an adapted semi slick profile favoring performance and comfort. The 700x38 version has had more work on its central part to bring adhesion and rideability.
- Tubeless cyclocross tire with penetrating knobs for better braking/traction in wet conditions - Special rubber compound for extreme conditions - TL: tubeless casing with supple 127 tpi - Black sidewalls with black tread
- An excellent tire for high mileage. - Perfect for durability, comfort, and safety. - Reinforced casing protects against cuts and punctures. - High-performing compound on dry roads. - Double-compound for greater durability and durability. - Designed for long distance training and riding.
- Excellent on rutty terrain with high lateral knobs for excellent juice. - 127 TPI casing for a light, responsive, comfortable tire. - Multi-purpose tire excels in loose terrain.
- Excellent value in durability and performance. - All-weather training tire. - Available with or without anti-puncture reinforcement.
- A cool look with its semi-slick granulated profile. - An original profile, comfortable, styled and with low rolling resistance for sports use in the city. - Grooves allow for better evacuation of water. - Reflecting lateral bands for maximum safety. - Excellent resistance to perforations and cuts thanks to its reinforcements. - Designed for 100% urban use and sports use.
$17.99 - $19.99
- A compound suitable for all conditions. - Tread pattern suitable for all conditions. - Leisure recreational tire.
Page 1 of 1