- BT-E6010 (battery) / SM-BME61 (battery mount) - Consistent performance, minimally affected by weather and temperature - Long life design, greater than 1,000 charge cycles - BT-E6010 features easy mounting and release
The EPS Power Unit is the systems source of power as well as the "brain" of the system, responsible for managing the battery pack, enabling and monitoring the front and rear derailleurs and communicating with the Interface Unit. - Weathertight, o-ring sealed connectors - Lithium Ion battery duration: 500km/month - 1500km, 1000km/month - 1800km, 2000km/month - 2000km - Water proof to 1m for 30 minutes (IP67 Rated) - Operational temperature: -4F to 140F - Charging temperature: 32F to 113F - 17mm diameter for easy seat post installation - Battery charges through the Interface Unit - Compatible only with the Super Record/Record V3 Power Unit
SRAM's BlipBox is the control module that turns your triathlon or time trial machine into a wireless missile. Connected to SRAM RED eTap Blip remote shifters, the BlipBox manages the wireless shifting via AIREA, SRAM’s proprietary communication protocol, allowing immediate shifts from nearly any aero position. - BlipBox mount included - Replaces standard drop bar shift levers - Limitless aero configurations - Up to two positions per side - Fits a standard Garmin mount or the included mount
- Includes 61803 bearings and one grease syringe - Measurable wattage savings between 1.5 and 9 watts per bearing set, depending on the level and condition of your existing bearings - Note: 88 front and 188v9 rear hubs are on all 2014 and newer Zipp 202, 303, 404, 808 - One kit required for: Zipp 88, 30 and 60 front hubs Zipp 188v8 rear hubs Zipp ALL free hub driver bodies - These 61803 bearings are not interchangable with the 77/177 hub 61803 bearings
- Includes 61803 (1) and 61903 (1) bearings and one grease syringe - Measurable wattage savings between 1.5 and 9 watts per bearing set, depending on the level and condition of your existing bearings - Note: 88 front and 188v9 rear hubs are on all 2014 and newer Zipp 202, 303, 404, 808 - One kit required for: Zipp Super-9, 900 tubular and Sub-9 disc rear hubs
- Includes 61803 bearings and one grease syringe - Measurable wattage savings between 1.5 and 9 watts per bearing set, depending on the level and condition of your existing bearings - These 61803 bearings are not interchangable with the 88/188 hub 61803 bearings
RockShox Reverb Service Kits - 12 of Each size Key, 3 Top Cap Assemblies, 10 Blue 1-Piece IFPs, 10 Foam Rings, 10 Inner Seal U-Cups, 10 Inner Seal Head Bushings, 10 Inner Seal Head O-Rings, 10 Strain Relief Barbs, 10 Remote Barbs, 10 Bleed Screws, 10 Air Valve Caps, 6 Seat Bolts and Nuts, 10 Main Piston O-Rings
The Vuka Clip On is all about providing the ultimate in fit, security, and adjustability for you to be faster and more efficient in your triathlon or time-trial aero position. Offered in high-performance carbon fiber, in both above and below-bar configurations. Additional risers, armrests and aero accessories available for fine tuning and maintenance. - Diameter: 31.8 - EVO 70/110: Weight: 480g, Length: 360mm - Race: Weight: 480g, Length: 330mm
5-Speed Sturmey Archer Coaster Brake Trike Conversion Kit - 21T Front Drive Cog - 22T Rear Transfer Cog - 24T Axle Drive Cog - Cable stop required when installing on Sun Atlas Industrial Cargo Trike
Giant's Connect SL U-Bend Carbon Aerobar Extension is for use with Giant's Clip-On Aerobar Clamps (sold separately). This model features the U-Bend. Thanks to carbon construction, this is a featherweight and super-stiff bar. Plus, it has 70mm of fore/aft adjustment to dial in your ideal aero position.
- Wrist pressure relief ergonomics - Multi adjustable brackets - Multi position wide armrests - 1cm soft foam arm pads - Weight: 241g (Ski-Bend), 237g (S-Bend) - 22.2mm extension clamp diameter - Compatible with 31.8mm handlebars
In conjunction with the EPS Power Unit, the Interface is the "thinking" center of EPS and is responsible for on board diagnostics, managing settings, converting analog signal from Ergo Levers to digital and sending it on to the Power Unit maintaining a dialogue with the Power Unit. - New shape with LED indicators on 3 sides - Battery charges through the Interface Unit, no more need to drill a charging port hole in the bicycle frame - Contains a wireless module allowing for connection to PCs, smartphones, tablets, etc., through ANT+ and Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE). Requires the use of Android 4.3 or newer, or iOS 8 or newer - Only compatible with Campagnolo Super Record and Record V3 Power Unit - Waterproof to 1m for 30 minutes (IP67 Rated) - Weathertight, o-ring sealed connectors - See PDF for complete details on the V3 app and customization
105 piece assortment of 1-1/8-inch aluminum headset spacers. Kit includes: - 1.5mm (Silver) qty. 15 - 2.5mm (Silver) qty. 15 - 5mm (Silver) qty. 15 - 7.5mm (Silver) qty. 5 - 10mm (Silver) qty. 5 - 1.5mm (Black) qty. 15 - 2.5mm (Black) qty. 15 - 5mm (Black) qty. 15 - 7.5mm (Black) qty. 5
- Black carbon fiber weave headset spacers for tuning ride height, no logos - Kit includes 1-1/8" spacers: (15) 2.5mm, (25) 5mm, (16) 10mm, (2) 15mm, (4) 20mm
The perfect bike fit needs to blend slippery aerodynamics and a comfortable, stress-free body position while optimizing control over the bike. Top fitters are constantly devising new methods to maximize and balance these goals. Designed using feedback from top fitters, Zipp’s Vuka Carbon Extensions give you all the options needed to optimize your position and go for the win or your personal best: Vuka Carbon Evo 70 and 110 extensions Vuka Evo extensions decrease drag by starting airflow over the body sooner while keeping the arms and wrists in a comfortable, relaxed position. The Evo shape, with a 20mm inward roll and multi-radius bend, is now available for the first time in carbon, allowing for even more complex shaping and lighter weight. Vuka Race Carbon Extension The Vuka Race Carbon Extension was designed using data compiled from thousands of fit sessions with recreational and professional cyclists and triathletes by the world’s best fitters. The Vuka Race bend places the wrists at a more natural bend to help riders remain in their tuck to optimize aerodynamics. - Compatible with Vuka Clip, Vuka Aero and all 22.2 systems - Internal cable routing
Three-Speed Sturmey Archer Coaster Brake Trike Conversion Kit - 21T Front Drive Cog - 22T Rear Transfer Cog - 24T Axle Drive Cog - Cable stop required when installing on Sun Atlas Industrial Cargo Trike
Your Sun Traditional Trike can be made even more useful with the addition of twist-shift 7-speed gearing and a powerful rear disc brake! This complete kit includes all necessary components for converting your 2016 or later Sun Traditional Trike to a 7-speed derailleur system with a mechanical disc brake, giving you an easy and efficient ride up and over any type of hill and smooth, safe stopping on the other side. The parking brake feature on both front and rear brake levers allows you to lock either or both brakes simultaneously to load or unload with ease. Simple and common parts mean easy maintenance for years of use. Kit includes all components including items such as cable ties and other small parts for an original-equipment look. - Sun Race M30 7-speed twist shifter - Sun Race M40 7-speed direct-mount derailleur - Sun Race M3 7-speed freewheel (13-15-17-19-21-24-28T) with 15mm trike axle adapter - 36T x 1/2" x 3/32" chainring - K.M.C. Z51 1/2" x 3/32" chain - Promax DSK-300 mechanical disc brake and mounting hardware - Promax 160mm stainless steel rotor with 15mm trike axle adapter - Promax BL-46K 4-finger brake lever with parking lock - High-density black foam grips, 92mm left side / 130mm right side - Kit includes all parts needed for complete installation - Kit only compatible with 2016 or newer Sun trikes with rear derailleur and disc brake mount on rear unit
Get ready to get fast with Vision's Team Clip-Ons. The butted-aluminum J-bend extensions are light and stiff, plus they feature fully internal cable routing. You'll also love the 3-position carbon arm rests with supportive foam pads for dialing in your ideal aero position.
- Shiftable guide for SRAM and Shimano 2X cranks - Patented removable skid - Dual 9t sealed-bearing pulley design for superior chain management - BB, ISCG and ISCG-05 mounting options, 136g
- Compatible with Contact SLR Aero handlebar
Upgrade your BB30 bottom bracket to the long-lasting smoothness of FSA Ceramic Bearings. Lighter and harder than steel, ceramic bearings can reduce friction, increase durability, and lighten your bike. What's not to like?
- Zinc plated for durability - All screws grade 12.9 - 475 Pieces Kit contains: - M5 X 10 Button Head qty. 20 - M5 X 12 Button Head qty. 20 - M5 X 16 Button Head qty. 20 - M5 X 12 Socket, Zinc qty. 35 - M5 X 16 Socket, Zinc qty. 35 - M5 x 20 Socket, Zinc qty. 15 - M5 X 25 Socket, Zinc qty. 10 - M5 X 30 Socket, Zinc qty. 10 - M5 X 12 Flat Socket Head, Spd qty. 25 - M5 X 16 Flat Socket Head, Spd qty. 25 - M5 X 8 Flat Socket, Zinc qty. 20 - M5 Nut qty. 50 - M5 Nylock Nut, Zinc qty. 40 - M5 Acorn Nut, Zinc qty. 10 - M5 Flat Washer qty. 65 - M5 Oversized Flat Washer qty. 25 - M5 Lockwasher qty. 25 - M5 Toothed, Zinc qty. 25
$139.99 - $149.99
- Riser set including 10 x 1cm spacers and bridge for stability - Includes required bolts - Aluminum aerodynamic construction that meets UCI requirements - Color: SB black - Weight: from 40g
Carbon Vuka Extensions give you all the options needed to optimize your aero position. Available in four styles. Straight gets you low for that aggressive aero position. Ski-Tip places you in a position for speed as well as long-haul comfort. The Vuka Race bend places the wrists at a more natural bend to help riders remain in their tuck to optimize aerodynamics. Race Vuka Shift, features the Race bend, moving the shifter closer to the rider’s hand by almost an inch by mounting the shifter directly onto the extension. This allows the rider to shift easily from their aerodynamic tuck. The Race Vuka Shift is compatible with SRAM 900 TT, 500 TT, R2C Aero Shifter and Zipp R2C shifters only. - Compatible with Vuka Clip and all 22.2 systems - Internal cable routing
The Vuka Clip On is all about providing the ultimate in fit, security, and adjustability for you to be faster and more efficient in your triathlon or time-trial aero position. Offered in affordable aluminum in both above and below-bar configurations. Additional risers, armrests and aero accessories available for fine tuning and maintenance.
- Minimalist double butted aluminum extensions designed for draft legal Triathlons (ITU and UCI approved) - Composite adjustable armrests, a one piece composite aero bridge and molded armrest pads
$101.99 - $133.99
Shimano's Di2 electric drivetrain takes shifting to the next level. Two Di2 Battery Chargers are available. Choose the model designed for your system's battery. An additional power cable is required for the external-style battery charger (sold separately). These chargers fully charge the battery in 90 minutes.
RockShox Reverb Remote Assembly for A2 and B1 generation Reverb dropper seatposts. - Includes remote Lever, MMX clamp, Discrete Puck, 1500mm of new hose, new hose barb, and new hose strain relief - Works with A2 and B1 generation posts - A2 posts have a black return speed adjuster on the remote and no laser-etched logos on stanchion by the saddle cradle. - B1 posts have a black return speed adjuster on the remote and "ROCKSHOX" laser-etched logos on stanchion by the saddle cradle.
- Spacer set including all the standard spacers that are in the Missile EVO aerobar (sold separately) - Including various bolt lengths - Original spare part - Color: SB black
- Required for charging Campagnolo V2 and V3 Power Units - Not compatible with Campagnolo V1 Power Unit
Page 1 of 30 Next page