Fat Bike Rentals
All Seasons All Terrain
Perfect for Winter Adventures!
The large volume and low pressure of fat bike tires provide excellent floatation making them ideal for winter adventures. They also act as shock and vibration absorbers giving our fleet of fat bikes a smooth comfortabel feel, and making them perfect for beginners and casual riders who don't want the high impact discomfort of a conventional mountain bike.
We rent high quality Salsa Mukluk SX Eagle fat bikes.
Mukluk SX Eagle is perfect for all types of exploration. The SRAM SX Eagle 12-speed drivetrain provides clean, crisp shifting. Plus, you’ll have the traction and stability to take on any surface with 26” 45NRTH Dillinger 5 tires on 80mm rims.
- All reservations must be payed for at the time the reservation is booked, no exceptions. If you wish cancel your reservation you must do so at least 48hrs in advance.
- All cancelled reservations are subject to a $25 administration fee.
- Any cancellations within 48hrs are not eligible for a refund.
- Half-day rentals begin at 1pm and must be returned by 6pm.
- Next day returns on single day and half-day rentals are subject to a $20 overnight fee.
- A cleaning fee will be charge for obsessively dirty bikes. If you need to clean your bike there is a cleaning station on the side of the store.