Dirt, sand, mud, water and tarmac—this shoe is the jack of all trades. Perfect for the adventure-minded rider, it’s designed to get wet and then dry quickly. The bootie slip-on construction makes it compatible with or without socks for ultimate versatility.
- Bonded Seamless Upper delivers all-day riding comfort, breathability and durability
- Quick-lacing closure system keeps foot secure in all conditions
- Bootie upper construction for a comfortable fit with or without socks
- Fiberglass injected composite plate for efficient power transfer
- Lightweight EVA midsole for off-the-bike cushioning and all-day comfort
- Carbon rubber lugged outsole for superior traction and durability
- SPD compatible
- Weight: 355g (size 40)
SPD/2-Bolt Cleats are most commonly found on Mountain Bike shoes. Look/SPD-SL/3-Bolt Cleats are most commonly found on Road Bike shoes.
Cleats are sold separately or with pedals. Be sure your shoes feature the correct bolt pattern.