Extremely versatile, this lace-up cycling shoe makes the easy transition from hike-a-bike sections to pedaling. A composite shank through the midsole connects directly to SPD pedal systems and provides necessary stiffness to prevent foot fatigue while pedaling. Run shoe EVA provides comfortable cushioning off the bike.
- Bonded Seamless Upper delivers all-day riding comfort and durability
- Low-cut construction for a light, fast fit and feel
- Nylon composite shank for efficient power transfer
- Lightweight EVA midsole for off-the-bike cushioning and all-day comfort
- Carbon rubber lugged outsole for superior traction and durability
- SPD compatible
SPD/2-Bolt Cleats are most commonly found on Mountain Bike shoes. Look/SPD-SL/3-Bolt Cleats are most commonly found on Road Bike shoes.
Cleats are sold separately or with pedals. Be sure your shoes feature the correct bolt pattern.