Stay smooth, even on rough rides. This endurance road bike is purpose-built for your longest, hardest rides.
This lightweight Advanced-grade composite frame features endurance geometry and engineered compliance for a smooth, high-performance ride. Its tube shapes are optimized to absorb road shocks and vibrations, yet they’re still stiff in ways that matter—for pedaling efficiency and precise, stable handling. It’s actually crafted with specific carbon layups to give it just the right feel. And integrated disc-brake technology, featuring flat mounts and 12mm thru-axles front and rear, gives you added control in all types of weather and road conditions.
- Advanced-grade composite frame with D-Fuse composite seatpost
- Advanced-grade composite fork with alloy/composite hybrid OverDrive steerer
- Giant SR-2 Disc wheelset with Giant Gavia AC 1 tubeless tires
- Shimano Tiagra 10-speed componentry
- Giant Conduct hydraulic disc brakes
|Fork||Advanced-grade composite, Hybrid OverDrive steerer|
|Rims/Wheels||Giant SR-2 Disc, Tubeless|
|Hubs||Giant Sport Tracker Road Disc, 28h|
|Spokes||Sapim Leader, 14g|
|Tires||Giant Gavia AC 1 Tubeless, 700x25, Folding|
|Bottom Bracket||Shimano, Press Fit|
|Front Derailleur||Shimano Tiagra|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano Tiagra|
|Cassette/Rear Cogs||Shimano Tiagra 11x32, 10-Speed|
|Handlebars||Giant Connect , 31.8mm|
|Brake Levers||Shimano Tiagra|
|Brakes||Giant Conduct, hydraulic disc, 140mm|
|Seat Post||Giant D-Fuse composite|
* Subject to change without notice.