700c, 27-Inch & 650c
- Excellent commuting tire - Ciudad offers a grooved-slick tread for low rolling resistance - Kevlar Inside puncture protection will keep you commuting even on the roughest roads, while the reflective sidewall provides increased night visibility - Bead: non-folding - Weight: 500 grams
$20.00 - $23.00
- Hardpack mountain bike tire designed to run in specific directions for the front and rear - In front, the Camber rolls fast, confidently grabbing corners even in the loose stuff - Reversed on the rear, the Camber gives you the same confidence in the corners, plus additional acceleration and climbing traction - Folding bead option also provides lightweight EPS puncture protection layer for outstanding performance and durability
$20.00 - $23.00
- Versatile tread pattern suitable for a broad range of conditions - Medium-height center knobs are ramped to reduce rolling resistance and are staggered to provide a consistent feel across the profile of the tire - Side knobs are fairly aggressive and provide excellent cornering grip - Available with a wire bead or folding bead with EPS puncture protection
Before the Pika, gaining traction on gravel roads was a true feat. Now, it’s child’s play. Ramped center knobs roll fast on loose gravel, and U-shaped shoulder knobs dig in on the turns. The Pika is equipped with dual compound tread, EPS protection, and wire bead.
- All-around tire for hard pack to loose conditions - Center tread features low, wide knobs spaced widely apart to aid in mud shedding - Shoulder knobs have a tall profile to really dig in to loose soil - Folding bead version features a dual compound tread for improved grip, and EPS puncture protection
$18.00 - $19.00
- Ideal road bike commuting tire - With a thicker layer of tread rubber, the Caldera provides longer-lasting tread wear than a normal road tire - Bead: non-folding - Weight: 330 grams
This tire is designed to shed mud and deliver traction on pavement and dirt. The Cultivator doubles as a solid tire for both the commuter and cyclocross rider.
Page 1 of 1