$44.95 - $59.95
- Tall knobs hold on loose terrain
$53.54 - $59.09
Schwalbe's Marathon Plus is legendary for durability and protection. Their nearly impenetrable 5mm-thick SmartGuard layer almost eliminates flats over the course of the tire's excellent, long life. Whether you're setting out on a cross-country bike tour, cruising on a tandem, or just want peace of mind during your daily commute, the Marathon Supreme is in it for the long haul.
Flat-less – With a purposeful trekking tread A heavy-duty trekking tread for asphalt, or off-road allows this versatile tire to always feel at home, whether in everyday use, or on long tours. The robust structure is an effective damage defense that is twinned with SmartGuard, the most effective puncture protection belt for bicycle tires. - Wire Bead - Black with Reflective Sidewall
Continental's Cross King is a first-class competition and trail tire combining safe cornering grip with fast rolling characteristics. - Its versatile and easy-rolling profile adapts perfectly to any surface. - The unique tread rubber mixture which is only produced in Continental's German factory has revolutionized bicycle tires. - BlackChili Compound improves rolling resistance by 26% and provides 30% more grip than activated silica compounds. - Premium tires with BlackChili Compound also deliver higher mileage and, unlike many multi-compounds, provide a constant ride from the first to the last mile.
Developed for the essential basic training at home. Particularly smooth running. The durable cold-running compound stops heat build up. - Suitable for training on rollers/home trainers only.
- Salvo`s grippy, diamond-knurled center tread offers extra traction on wet and dry surfaces - 5mm high protection rubber belting - Type: Urban - Bead: Wire
- Urban tire with road tread pattern - 5mm thick anti-puncture protection layer
The Dart Classic's arrow-shaped tread will never steer you wrong. Put the Dart up front and experience great steering at top speeds. The gold standard of MTB tire design. - Front tire with 3D multi-angle knobs designed for cornering traction - Created to be paired with Panaracer's Smoke rear tire
$31.99 - $54.99
- A legendary Cross Country tread offering excellent traction and cornering - Torch Tread multi-height high-density rubber knobs - Burning Edge silica-reinforced cornering knobs - ASB anti-pinch sidewalls
Put the Smoke on your rear wheel and feel the 3D knobs dig in going up or down for legendary grip. The Gold Standard of MTB tire design. - Rear tire with 3D multi-angle knobs designed for cornering traction - 3D Knobs; positioned on the tire sides these knobs perform multi-directionally to maintain traction while cornering - ETRO: 50-559
Kenda's ultimate mountain tire with dual casing for sidewall stiffness and protection. - Tall knobs designed to penetrate and hold on loose terrain - Stick-E rubber: 50 shore A durometer rubber for maximal traction and cornering
$34.95 - $54.95
- Ultimate XC Racing tire with lots of speed and grip - Well suited for a variety of riding conditions. - Fast accelerating, hard-pack cross-country tire - Numerous knobs provide multiple contact points with the ground
$45.99 - $53.99
T-Serv ProTite is a great performance tire for urban city use, incorporating ZSG compound, 400D Lite Extra Cord, and ProTite puncture-resistant technologies. Hands down, T-Serv is the best urban strength-to-weight-ratio tire on the market today. Need to get through your urban jungle quickly and reliably? T-Serv is the answer. - Urban/Commuter tire - Aramid (Kevlar) folding bead - Max PSI: 90
No fear of bedeviling flats! - Plus Breaker lining and a highly visible reflective side wall for increased safety - One of the most popular and frequently used bike tyres anywhere
The MICHELIN Protek Max provides excellent grip on wet and slippery surfaces thanks to its rubber compound and progressive siping with more grooves on the shoulders. Protek Max tires feature MICHELIN's Protek tread design, with a uniform center pattern, that provides improved comfort and performance. A super-durable 5mm puncture protection layer helps to ward off punctures. - Smooth, siped tread rolls fast and grips the road well in wet conditions - 5mm puncture protection ply underneath tread - Reflective strip on sidewalls to provide added low light visibility - Long wearing tread compound Weights: 26 x 1.40 (750g) 26 x 1.85 (1235g)
- City/commuter sidewall protection - Kevlar reinforced for puncture resistance
1 Tire. 4 Seasons. 365 Days. No tire change necessary. The Marathon GT 365 is the first tire which you will ride safely throughout the year in almost every condition. The new lamella tread and the specially developed "FourSeason" compound provide full grip, no matter what time of the year you ride your bike. Fitted with DualGuard puncture protection technology for maximum safety. - Wire Bead with DualGuard and Reflective Sidewall
- This tire is designed for speed around the pumptrack. Its slick tread design allows you to optimize grip, especially on asphalt pumptracks and skate parks. - Lightweight - 55 TPI casing - Aramid bead
Gain height and let go with the best of our Freestyle tires. The Pilot Slope offers better rolling efficiency thanks to its optimized rubber compound to keep speed between bumps, along with more grip due to its knobs which ensure maximum grip on rocky terrain.
- City/trekking tire with Kevlar to reduce punctures - Reflective sidewall for visibility - Wire bead - 26 x 1.75 inch - ISO 559
$40.00 - $49.00
- RaceGuard protection with a double layer of Nylon fabric under thetread - Endurance compound rubber for the highest durability - E-bike ready—suitable for speeds up to 50kph
Reduced to its essentials. With half the amount of spikes, the Winter provides excellent control on glassy ice. Only in extreme cornering is its big brother Marathon Winter superior. With 50 EPI carcass, reflective lines and K-Guard it offers great benefits at an entry-level price.
Cruise in style with Schwalbe's Big Apple Performance tire. Their wide Balloonbike profile provides natural cushy suspension, and it rolls easily thanks to the smooth tread. Plus, you get their RaceGuard puncture protection and lightweight Endurance rubber compound for confident handling.
- Balloon tire with grooved tread - Large air volume for added shock absorption - Wire bead - Size: 26 x 2.25
$25.00 - $47.00
- Versatile tread pattern suitable for a broad range of conditions - Medium-height center knobs are ramped to reduce rolling resistance and are staggered to provide a consistent feel across the profile of the tire - Side knobs are fairly aggressive and provide excellent cornering grip - Available with a wire bead or folding bead with EPS puncture protection
$33.75 - $45.00
- BlackBelt aramid fiber belt between the casing and tread increases puncture resistance - Pavement, Path, & Trail (PPT) center-ridge tread for easy pedaling
$33.99 - $44.99
All around touring or commuting tire with ProTite protection, Panaracer's best-ever puncture prevention technology. Its comprehensive size range insures that you can find a Pasela for most any usage. Ride it and trust it. - Urban/Commuter tire
- Recreational tire with horizontal grooves for traction - Size: 26 x 1 3/8 - ISO 597
The Kwick Drumlin is hard to beat: K-Shield protection and a long lasting compound make it a reliable companion. Burly side knobs give confidence and grip on wet or loose conditions. Feels at home on concrete as well as gravel paths and forest roads.
The Kwick Journey was designed for all the roads your journey will take you on. Built to last with a reinforced sidewall and K-Shield (KS) protection, approved for use up to 30mph. - Deep sipes for water channeling in wet conditions - Knurled shoulder knobs for corning confidence - Front and Rear application - K-Shield (KS) is a layer of light, flexible rubber containing aramid and ceramic particles inside the tire under the tread area only. Designed to prevent punctures and increase tire life - Reflective stripe on sidewalls for added safety