$45.00 - $55.00
When you're out on a ride the last thing you want is to be limited by your tires in any way. Surly's ExtraTerrestrial tires were designed to let you ride without limits by following a simple tenet for tire design: make 'em high-volume and kick-ass. The ExtraTerrestrial tire was meant to serve as a heavy-duty off road touring tire that shines on hard pack surfaces. It uses a nylon breaker in the sidewalls for cut protection, a molded pattern for anti-cut propagation, and a Kevlar cap under the tread to protect against flats. The ET tire uses a distinctly directional tread pattern and its width yields more traction than you might expect from a tire with such little rolling resistance. The tread is low profile with a file tread in between blocks. The ExtraTerrestrial tire has enough width and traction for the soft stuff and won't bog you down on smooth or hard surfaces. It's made to be durable and versatile and is at home on tour or on the trail. - Bead Seat Diameter: 559mm - Casing: 60tpi, tubeless-ready bead (928g)
- Aggressive cross country/all mountain tire that excels in loose terrain and provides unsurpassed traction on hardpack - Bread: Wire
- Designed for city commuter bikes - 26 x 2.125 inch
$27.99 - $29.99
• Balloon tire with grooved tread • Large air volume for added shock absorption • Wire bead • Size: Schwinn cruiser-style 26 x 1 3/4 (571mm diameter)
• Balloon tire with urban treads • Large air volume for added shock absorption • Wire bead • Size: 26 x 2.125
• Cruiser tire with beveled diamond-shaped tread for traction • Flame design • Wire bead
• Street/vert tire with bead-to-bead, siped, lightly grooved tread • Wire bead • Size: 26 x 2.4
• Urban commuter tire with Kevlar Flat Shield protection • Low rolling resistance • Wire bead • Size: 26 x 1.5
- Micro cellular self-skinning urethane foam - Multi conditions tread pattern - Type: Semi-pneumatic - Not compatible with all wheel types WARNING! Do not expose to chlorine as it will degrade the foam
The Sunlite Revolotions is a street/cruiser tire with an all-around tread style. - Wire bead - TPI: 26
• City/trekking tire with Kevlar to reduce punctures • Reflective sidewall for visibility • Wire bead • 26 x 1.75 inch • ISO 559
• Urban tire with raised center for reduced rolling resistance • Size: 26 x 1 3/4 • ISO 571
• Gray tread, sidewalls with raised center and lateral knobs • 26 x 1 3/8 (ISO 590)
- The Eddy Current's solid appearance comes from the stable blocks, more rubber and the big widths. - It allows uncompromising riding even uphill, takes fierce acceleration as well as technical riding on the trails. - Blocks up to 20% more massive than other Enduro/All Mountain profiles. - Aggressive arrangement, open design and concise V-Grooves in the center and side blocks for direct, precise steering characteristics and perfect transmission of engine power to the ground, with extreme durability.
Schwalbe's Energizer Plus Tour rolls through the intersection of efficiency and reliability. You get ample security from flats, thanks to Schwalbe's 3mm GreenGuard puncture protection. And, whether you're setting out on a cross-country bike tour, cruising on a tandem, or just want peace of mind during your daily commute, the Energizer Plus Tour and its durable, easy-rolling tread is ready to keep going and going.
Cruise in style with Schwalbe's Fat Frank. Their wide, round Balloonbike profile provides natural cushy suspension, and it rolls easily thanks to the smooth tread. It's also available in three colors to add panache to your cruiser. Weights: - 890 grams (29 x 2.0) - 975 grams (26 x 2.35)
Schwalbe's Ice Spiker Performance Line tire is the "turbo" of studded tires. It sports 361 spikes that bite firmly into icy roads. The tungsten carbide core of each spike is clad in weight-saving aluminum. The Ice Spiker is the best way to be agile and sporty while staying upright when the roads ice over. Note: In order to ensure that spikes are permanently fixed, tires should be run in for about 25 miles (40km) on asphalt, while avoiding any fast acceleration or heavy braking.
The favorite of downhill and enduro experts. The perfect choice for virtually any track. Intermediate tread: maximum braking traction and cornering grip even in extremely muddy terrain thanks to strong shoulder studs and the aggressive, open tread design. - Bike Park Performance offers an unbelievably robust, incredibly durable tire for half the cost. - Wire Bead
Schwalbe's Marathon Mondial is the ultimate touring tire ready to travel the world if you want. Handling is great thanks to their TravelStar rubber compound, and their Double Defense technology keeps it relatively light and high-performance while maintaining excellent puncture protection. Whether you're setting out on a cross-country bike tour, cruising on a tandem, or just want peace of mind during your daily commute, the Marathon Mondial is in it for the long haul.
$80.00 - $84.00
- For a safer journey. You have full control on icy roads with the Marathon Winter Plus. - For best possible puncture protection, it comes with a SmartGuard layer. - Spikes work best on ice at the minimum pressure - At max pressure, noise is reduced to a minimum on ice-free roads.
The Range Cruiser has the most versatile profile in Schwalbe's Active Line. This bestseller with a sharp look offers a reliable protection belt and a fast-rolling compound.
Reduced to its essentials. With half the amount of spikes, the Winter provides excellent control on glassy ice. Only in extreme cornering is its big brother Marathon Winter superior. With 50 EPI carcass, reflective lines and K-Guard it offers great benefits at an entry-level price.
Give your mountain bike road speed with Ritchey's Tom Slick 26-inch. It's a worthy all-around training tire that features a slick center for minimal rolling resistance and grooved shoulders to shed water and debris.
Primo tires designed for wheelchairs. - Gray tires for wheelchair - ISO diameter = 559mm
The RiBMo is the essence of what a good urban tire is. A perfect blend of weight to strength and riding comfort with the proprietary ProTite Tech puncture material. - Urban/Commuter tire - Aramid (Kevlar) folding bead - 60-95 PSI
$101.00 - $117.00
The Mammoth is the first fat bike tire from Maxxis! The center tread is relatively low to help keep the tire rolling, while the large side knobs aid in cornering. Available in a 4.00-inch casing, the Mammoth is ready for duty on the trail, the beach, or in the snow.
The Standard. Often imitated, never duplicated. The Minion DHF is the standard by which all other downhill tires are measured. The DHF incorporates ramped knobs for low rolling resistance and channel-cut knobs to increase gripping edges, giving straight-line control and precise cornering. - Directional, ramped knob design - front or rear - 60 TPI
Optimized for all-mountain and enduro riding. The Maxxis Tomahawk is an all-mountain tire that will excel in all conditions. The low-profile center lets the tire roll fast on hardpack, but the open knob spacing allows the tread to clear out mud if the trail gets wet. The large side knobs, matched with the square profile, allow for confident cornering for all terrains. If you're looking for a tire that can do it all without compromising, the Tomahawk is the tire for you. - Fast-rolling center - Aggressive side lugs - 3C Maxx Terra rubber compound - Folding bead - Tubeless Ready
$64.99 - $69.99
Thanks to its Trail Shield Technology, a strong and resilient mix of a 3x60 TPI carcass, and a reinforced, high-density casing, the MICHELIN Force AM tire is extra tough and durable and therefore perfect for trail and All Mountain riding. - Offers improved grip and propulsion as well as excellent braking thanks to its mix of three rubbers. - Tubeless Compatible - Tire Bead: Folding
Turn your mountain bike into a road rocket. Michelin's Wild Run'R is a zippy road tire for 26-inch wheels. It features a smooth tread that rolls fast and grips great on pavement. Weight: 420 grams (26-inch)
Page 1 of 3 Next page