- Lightweight UD carbon construction - Cuttable bar-ends - Matte carbon finishing - Weight 160g - Di2 compatible with internal wire routing - 720mm wide - 31.8mm clamp diameter - 5mm rise
- Lightweight UD carbon construction - Cuttable bar-ends - Matte carbon finishing - Weight 173g - 740mm wide - 31.8mm clamp diameter - 15mm rise
Featuring a weight savings of 25% compared to aluminum bars, Chromag's BZA riser bar is wide, stiff and rowdy. Intended for everything from XC to DH, it features unidirectional fibers for vibration damping. - Upsweep: 5° - Backsweep: 8°
All Mountain / XC The Cutlass bar crosses categories from XC to Enduro with a 31.8mm diameter and width of 780mm. 220g of premium quality unidirectional carbon fiber ensures that this bar is about reliable strength and durability with a responsive feel. It features a 25mm rise for aggressive rider position tuned with a 5° upsweep, 8° bend orientation. The geometry of this bar now matches our OSX perfectly.
Combine a proven shape, proven width, proven materials you’ve got the Descendant riser bars. They are stiff, tough, dependable, and give you all the comfort and positive steering feel you could want. - Stiff, precise and wide - Weight: 240g - Material: Carbon
- Ultra-light high-performance full-composite construction - Race proven 5° rearward / 5° upward sweep - Micro-adjust set-up markings
- 35mm diameter allows material to be shaved form the bar reducing weight while retaining the proven stiffness - Unidirectional carbon construction with matte clear coat finish - Carbon optimized flex for improved small bump compliance - 8 degree rearward, 5 degree upward sweep - 800mm width can be trimmed to 750mm - 210g
Race Face's flagship carbon DH rated handlebar just got wider. With the push to 820mm the new Sixc 35 handlebar gives unprecedented control at high speed, just what you need for UCI DH races, high speed park laps, or that next challenging AM adventure. Featuring Race Face's tried and true sweep design to get you in the attack position on the bike and uses their UD carbon wrap that gives the Sixc 35 strength you can believe in at a mind numbing 235g. Save weight and gain control? You just lost an excuse… - Manufactured from UD Carbon with matte clearcoat - Carbon optimized flex for improved small bump compliance - Gold Standard of DH is now wider and stronger - 820mm width for maximum control
- Intended for Cross Country and Trail use - 1/4 Risers have a 2deg upsweep - Unidirectional carbon fiber with reinforced stem anti-crush zone - Bar Clamp Diameter: 31.8 mm - Bar Rise: 5 mm - Bend: 8 deg - Weight: 175 g
- Intended for Cross Country and Trail use - 1/4 Risers have a 2deg upsweep; 3/4 Risers have a 4deg upsweep - Unidirectional carbon fiber with reinforced stem anti-crush zone - Bar Clamp Diameter: 31.8 mm - Bar Rise: 20 mm - Bend: 8 deg - Weight: 175 g - Width: 725 mm
- Intended use: XC and Trail - Proven design and durability of the Race Face Next SL bar with increased stiffness and lighter weight of the 35mm platform - Manufactured from UD Carbon with matte clearcoat - Requires 35mm bar clamp diameter stem - 8 degree rearward sweep, 5 degree upward sweep
The Next R handlebar features 800mm of premium unidirectional carbon with the shred-ready positioning of Race Face's SixC bars. DH strength and Enduro weight for when you really need to lean into it. - Manufactured from UD Carbon with matte clearcoat - Carbon optimized flex for improved small bump compliance - 35mm bar diameter for incredible strength/weight ratio
Race Face set an industry benchmark with the its Sixc product group - light and strong carbon DH rated crank and bar. Building on the unprecedented success of their proprietary Carbon Technology program, SIXC rewrites the rules in the 6-8 inch travel bike world. SIXC (the C is silent, eh!) represents the culmination of years of Race Face engineering in both carbon and all mountain products. Race Face has created a bar for the aggressive rider who demands the ultimate in performance. Strong enough for DH, yet light enough to not hold you back on the pedal up to that new trail you have been hearing so much about, SIXC blows up the limits of carbon performance. - SIXC bars are manufactured with a leading edge composite material which allows us to reach our high strength requirements at an impressively low weight - Minimum bar width of 28" or 710mm at indicated cut marks - Reinforced clamping zones for lock-on grip - Daily destructive testing from each production run ensures each bar meets the exacting standards set by our engineers
An ideal handlebar for riding anything from all mountain to downhill, Renthal's FatBar Carbon handlebar combines a blend of strength, stiffness, shock absorption, and weight savings. - Uni-Directional carbon construction - Ride-tuned to provide an ideal combination of stiffness and shock absorption - Increased center section width for fine-tuned flex characteristics - Downhill and twin crown fork compatible - Permanent graphics, set-up grid and cut marks
- The FatBar Carbon is the ultimate DH race handlebar. - This ride-tuned handlebar combines the ultimate blend of strength, stiffness and shock absorption.
- The Fatbar Lite Carbon 35 is the ultimate light-weight, trail-proof handlebar. - Designed for Trail, Enduro and XC riders and racers, the Fatbar Lite Carbon 35 is the clear market leader in terms of weight, strength, stiffness and most importantly, ‘rid
Keep your all-mountain rig light and prime for shredding with Crank Brothers' Iodine 11 Riser Bar! Thanks to its high-modulus carbon construction, it's the perfect weight-saving, stiffness-enhancing upgrade for your trail-dominating machine. You'll also love its 30mm of rise that puts you in the ideal position for climbing up and ripping back down. And, did you check out those graphics? Classy.
Combine a proven shape, proven width, proven materials you’ve got the Descendant riser bars. They are stiff, tough, dependable, and give you all the comfort and positive steering feel you could want. - Stiff, precise, and wide - Weight: 230g
- Ultra-Light High-Performance Full-SLR Composite Construction Makes For Maximum Stiffness And Lowest Possible Weight - 9° Rearward/ 5° Upward Sweep - Micro-Adjust Set-Up Markings - Not Compatible With Bar Ends
Giant's Contact SLR XC Riser Handlebar is the key to cross country domination! This beauty barely weighs a thing, and has a 15mm rise with a 9-degree sweep for ergonomic bliss. Plus, it features micro-adjust markers for a perfect fit and it's compatible with bars ends so you get the ideal bike set-up.
- Unidirectional carbon, optimized for best stiffness and shock absorption
- Ultra-light high-performance full-SLR composite construction makes for maximum stiffness and lowest possible weight
Combine a proven shape, proven width, proven materials and a take-no-prisoners approach, and you’ve got the Carbon Descendant riser bars. They are stiff, tough, dependable, and give you all the comfort and positive steering feel you could want. Descendant series bars are the new normal for comfort and control. - Material: Carbon fiber - Width: 750mm - Backsweep: 7 degrees - Bar Clamp Diameter: 31.8mm - Rise: 20mm - Upsweep: 5 degrees - Colors: Black
Whisky Parts Co. carbon handlebars are tested to the highest standards to give you a high level of performance mile after mile. So keep the weight low and stay comfortable and in control while you shred with the Whisky Parts Co. No.9 Carbon Rise Handlebar. - 5 Degree Upsweep - 9 Degree Backsweep - Trimmable ends - Matte UD full carbon construction - 258 grams
- High modulous carbon fiber construction - UD Weave carbon fiber - Weight: 273g - Upsweep: 5 - Backsweep: 9
Whatever your adventure, Rustler handlebars are tough, durable, and comfortable. Whether you are out exploring a new trail or devouring your favorite descent, they’ll help keep you in control and ready for the terrain ahead. - Signature 11° back sweep, 6° up sweep, 20mm rise - 800mm and 750mm width options - Graduated lines for easy trimming - 31.8mm clamp diameter with 160mm width for use with Salsa Anything Cradle and aerobars - Weight: 221g - Note: Rustler bars are not compatible with bar ends
Whatever your adventure, Salsa's Salt Flat Handlebars are lightweight, comfortable, and durable. Whether you are racing, riding laps at your local track, or exploring new trail for the first time, grab hold and let’r rip! - Signature 11° back sweep, 6° up sweep, zero rise - 800mm and 750mm width options - Graduated ends for easy trimming - 31.8mm clamp diameter with 100mm width for use with Salsa Anything Cradle and aerobars - Weight: 189g - Note: Salt Flat bars are not compatible with bar ends
FSA's SL-K handlebar is the ultimate mix of lightweight and strong, for a handlebar that is designed for all types of riding. Its CSI (Carbon Structural Integration) construction marries the best of both carbon and aluminum construction. The carbon helps keep the vibration to a minimum, while the aluminum core maintains its strength. The SL-K handlebar maintains XC weight with Enduro strength. With both medium 18mm rise or flat options and a solid 740mm width, this bar will help with a perfect fit, great control, and utmost performance for even the most demanding rider in mind. - Weight: 235g - Width: 740mm - Material: Carbon - Upsweep: 4° - Backsweep: 9°
Wide, smart and strong, Thomson's Aluminum Handlebars love ripping trails as much as you. With a low rise and proper sweep, you get plenty of stability and control on even the sketchiest terrain. They're made of tough 7050 aluminum and hydraulically press formed for consistent thickness and tolerance, especially in tapered sections of the bar, which means you get exceptional quality and strength. With a 90mm middle section on the downhill bars, using a wide-set, direct-mount stem is no problem. On top of all that, these lightweight bars have the beautiful, subtle, all-black Thomson look.
Thomson's Trail bar is 750mm wide with 20mm of rise. The clamping area is 50mm wide, allowing a different bend profile for a more compliant ride. The Trail bar is designed to give you a lightweight aluminum all-around bar no matter your riding style. - Backsweep: 8° - Upsweep: 5° - Material: Aluminum
Page 1 of 4 Next page