- Offers brake positioning of a flat bar with the multiple hand positions of a drop bar - Great for commuting, tandems, endurance racing, dirt drop riding - When switching from drops to moustache, go 20-40mm shorter stem extension - Rigid aluminum construction - 51.5cm width - 50mm drop - 95mm reach - 26mm clamp
$77.99 - $79.99
WeThePoeple Pro rider, Dan Kruk, is somewhat of a connoisseur of handlebars, so it is only right that he have his own signature model. Named after his home town in Wisconsin, the Stallis bar is built to withstand Dan’s all-out savagery on a bike and comes in both regular 22.2mm and 25.4mm oversize clamping options.
FSA's Metropolis multi-position handlebar features a stylish wing shape for an ergonomic, flip-flop design at home on your commuter, cruiser, or cafe racer. Set it as a high flyer or low rider to suit your personal and riding styles. - Weight: 300g - Width: 620mm - Backsweep: 46.5° - Lever Compatability: Mountain 22.2mm - Rise: 32mm
Surly's Open Bar Handlebar is the go-to option for a good time. It features lots of space for grips, shifters, brake levers, or any combination of the a fore mentioned. The swept-back angle is comfortable for your wrists, and the stout chromoly construction is durable yet compliant. It's at home on bike paths or neighborhood cruises, and at an ominous 666mm, it's even wide enough to tackle some singletrack.
Vision Team clip on aerobars are fixed extensions with adjustable length. - For 31.8mm base bar - Material: Alloy - Color: black - Length: 230-270 - Defined Color: Black - Weight: 464
- Perfect townie bike bar or think of it as an inverted moustache bar - Rigid aluminum construction, compatible with MTB-style levers
- Versatile urban or touring bar - Flattened center section provides an additional ergonomic hand position - Bar can be installed in a rise or drop position - AL6061-T6 tubular alloy construction - Laser etched graphics - ISO-City safety certified
- Versatile urban or touring bar - Bar can be installed in a rise or drop position - AL6061-T6 tubular alloy construction - Laser etched graphics - ISO-City safety certified
Forged aluminum construction with a retro curved design.
$32.99 - $48.99
- Heavy duty steel construction - Variety of rises offered - Due to size some of the larger handlebars are freight intensive
Origin-8's Pro Pulsion Bull Horn Handlebar is crafted from lightweight 6061-T6 aluminum. It features a great bullhorn shape that works great for fixed gear and city bikes. And, it comes in a bevy of colors to add pop to your ride.
$38.69 - $40.49
- Pursuit style Bullhorn handlebar - 6061-T6 Tubular alloy construction - Textured grip surface - 19.7 mm Inner diameter for bar end brake/shift - EN Road Safety Certification
$32.69 - $38.29
Origin-8 understands that a bike isn't just about utility — it can also be rolling art. Their Classique Tour Handlebar mixes style and function in a swoopy 6061-aluminum shape. With a heads-up 25mm rise and wrist-friendly 15-degree sweep, it's comfortable to pedal, and beautiful to behold.
Origin-8's Pro Pulsion Bull Horn Handlebar is crafted from lightweight 6061-T6 aluminum. It features a great bullhorn shape that works great for fixed gear and city bikes. And, it comes in a bevy of colors to add some style to your ride.
Remember those great Belleri Porteur bars from France? Of course Belleri is long out of business, but those handlebars are still sought-after. So, Velo-Orange decided to make their own Porteur bars. They are 480mm wide; reach is 140mm. The grip area is about 130mm, and they have about 15mm of rise or drop. The clamp area is 25.4mm. The quality and polishing are very nice. The transition from the grip to the curve on the originals was a bit abrupt; The Velo-Orange version has a gentler transition. The curves on both versions are fuller and, we think, prettier than the somewhat similar Champs Elysées bars used on the old Herse bikes. These bars are available in two tubing diameters, 23.8mm road-sized and 22.2mm mountain bike-sized (clamp area is 25.4mm on both): - 22.2mm diameter (MTB-size) bars accept MTB brake levers and clamp-on shifters. They do not work with bar-end shifters. The only inverse levers that work are Dia Compe levers in the 22.2mm size. - 23.8mm diameter (road-size) bars accept standard inverse brake levers, standard bar end shifters, and 23.8mm city brake levers. In short, anything made for road bars fits. They do not accept MTB levers or shifters.
These 42cm alloy bull horn handlebars are a thing of beauty. Designed by Pure Fix Cycles in California. Ideal for getting yourself out over the front wheel and into a more aggressive riding position. Specs: - 17" Wide - 2.5" High - These bars have an ISO standard 25.4mm stem clamp diameter and 22.2mm brake clamp diameter
Chrome plated with a high-rise retro design.
Heavy-duty steel construction.
Chrome-plated steel North Road style touring handlebar.
A great bar for your fixie, single speed, or cruiser. - Aluminum Arc bar with wide sweep - May come in OEM packaging - Back Sweep (deg): 27 - Material: Aluminum - Rise: 0mm
A wealth of rise and plenty of backsweep make Dimension Cruiser bars great for a comfortable, upright riding position. - AL-6061 aluminum alloy - ISO4210 safety tested for city/trekking use - Not recommended for use with bar-ends or clip-on aero bars - 50-degree sweep
Dimension's Urban Cruiser Bar is a great way to customize your ride. Available in a variety of configurations to suit your needs and style. - Material: Aluminum - Lever Compatability: Mountain 22.2mm
This classic touring handlebar is great for bicycle restorations or for adding a touch of traditional class to any bike - 1"(25.4mm) clamp, 2.5" rise, 23.75" wide - Handmade in Maysville, Kentucky
- Traditional BMX handlebar design - For single-bolt BMX stems - Chrome-plated - Clamp Size: 1-inch - Width: 22.5-inch - Rise: 6-inch - Material: Steel
Page 1 of 1