• For adding or replacing cage & rack mounts • Inserts are 10 to a bag
What seatpost collar size do you need? What's your seatpost size? Find out with Sunlite's Digital Caliper. Since it's accurate to .02mm and measures from 0-150mm wide, you can measure anything on your bike from spokes to your dropout spacing. It registers in inches or millimeters and is made from durable stainless steel. It even comes in its own protective carrying case.
Sunlite's Fork Crown Race Setting Tool works on 1 and 1 1/8-inch steerer tubes. It sets the headset race perfectly on your fork without damaging it. Slip your race on the steerer, place the aluminum setting ring on top, slide the shaft over the steerer and give it a tap with a mallet. Viola! Your fork is ready to go.
Sunlite's 30-32/36-40 Headset Wrench is a double-ended wrench that fits threaded headsets. Having 4 tools in one is really convenient!
- Hardened & nickel plated - Fits Shimano, SRAM GXP, Truvativ, RaceFace, FSA, and Campagnolo - Dual-compound handle
- Chromoly construction - Used for truing most disc brake rotors - Non-slip handle - Multiple angles of use
• Holds 0.9mm, 1.1mm, 1.3mm, 1.8mm aero bladed spokes
- Removes square, ISIS, and Octalink style cranks - Recessed threads won't damage crank threads
• Fits Sunrace style TIW clusters
- Laser-cut single-ended cone wrenches in a variety of common sizes - A must for any home, garage or shop
- Fixed gear lockring wrench for removal of fixed gear cogs - Also works for BB and headset lockrings
Sunlite's Series II Chain Tool works with Shimano IG, HG, and UG chains. The vinyl coated handles make chain maintenance a breeze, and the screw style makes loosening up a stiff link easy.
Ask any shop wrench what their favorite, most-used tool is and they'll probably answer the 3-way. Sunlite's Y-Socket Wrench has 8, 9, and 10mm socket wrenches. The rubber handle lets you wrench all day in comfort, too.
Ask any shop wrench what their favorite, most-used tool is and they'll probably answer the 3-way hex. Sunlite's Hex Wrench has a 4, 5 and 6mm hex to fit the most popular sizes on your bike. The rubber handle lets you wrench all day in comfort, too.
Sunlite's Cro-Mo Spoke Wrenches are forged from hardened and chrome plated chromoly for years of faithful service. The vinyl coating not only gives you a no-slip grip, but also lets you know what size it is instantly.
• For adding or replacing cage & rack mounts • Inserts are 10 to a bag • M5 x 12mm Alloy Insert
• For adding or replacing cage & rack mounts • Inserts are 10 to a bag • M5 x 12mm Steel Insert
Sunlite's 2-in-1 Speed lever makes installing and removing stubborn tire beads easy! - Ergonomic handle is easy and comfortable to use - Integrated bead hook makes seating new, stiff beads a breeze
- Easily plug a hole in a tubeless or tubeless converted tire - No need to remove the tire from the rim, simply plug, replace lost air and go - Includes: Insertion tool and (5) rope plugs
• Allows quick chain assembly without extra hands • Spring-loaded tool holds both chain ends
• Reset-able • Schrader valve
Sunlite's Gear & Grime Cleaning Brush is one of our favorite little multi-taskers. Use it to clean your entire drivetrain, from chain rings to derailleur pulleys, and from chains to cogs. It's made from tough nylon with stiff brush bristles that really get in the tight spots. They say a clean bike is a happy bike, and this brush makes any bike very happy.
• Threader • Remover • Reamer
• 2/2.5/3/4/5/6mm sizes • On a ring
• Precision-sized, hardened-steel, chrome-plated spoke wrench • Deep U-channels for a great grip • 8-groove design fits 9/10/11/12/13/14/15 gauge spokes/nipples • Made in Taiwan
- Heat treated - Individual hex key
- Adjusts rear wheel for centering in frame - Size: 3/8" - Color: Silver
- Heat treated - Individual hex keys
Page 1 of 1