Know the exact weight of your parts with Park's Tabletop Digital Scale. This precise scale is accurate to 2 grams and weighs components up to 3,000 grams (that's more than 6 pounds for us 'mericans). It switches easily between grams and ounces and has a tare feature to exclude the weight of a container. (Not responsible for extreme gram counting.)
Giant's Mobility Kickstand attaches to your bike's frame at the rear dropout for convenience and easy access.
$19.99 - $21.99
• Self locking rear mount design • Fully adjustable length for 26" to 29" wheels • Alloy construction
8 sets of SKS Breakaway Mount Eyebolt and Nut Set
- Chainstay mount kickstand for oversized or suspension frames - Made of alloy - Adjustable with lockscrew - Fits bikes from 20-inch to 700C wheels
- EverClear Roll is 12 micrometers (µm) thick and offers 2 x 60-inches of high-quality protection film - It's designed to protect your frame against anything from rock chips to cable rubs and everything in-between. - Included is a sheet large enough to cover your down tube, top tube, chain-stay, cable rub points and crank arms. Also works great for fork lowers, shock bodies, and more! Especially great for protecting carbon frames or decals. - It’s easy to cut and apply—simply trace and cut your desired pattern(s), clean your surface, and apply where necessary! - Want to boost re-sale value of you bike? EverClear is your ticket! By applying this stealthy 12µm protection to your frame when it’s new, you can preserve that new look without using any bulky and ugly frame protection. Then, when it’s time to sell, you can remove the EverClear, and you are left with a beautiful like-new bike that’s ready to get top dollar in re-sale. - Made in the USA
The Seltzer mount is designed to carry a standard bottle cage and two threaded CO2 cartridges, in a clean and compact way. - Holds one standard bottle cage - Accommodates two threaded CO2 cartridges, up to 25g - Can be installed directly to bottle cage mounts on frame - Bottle cage and cartridges sold separately
$44.99 - $59.99
The E-Thru Trainer Axle allows the use of a mountain bike in a Tacx trainer. These axles are only suitable for Tacx classic trainers.
- Sturdy 5mm steel plate construction - Provides stability for adult riders - Fits 20-inch to 26-inch wheel bikes - EN71 and EN14765 test approved - 6-inch steel wheels for increased stability - Weight Limit 220lb / 100 kg
- Axle mount - Made of steel - Fits 16-inch wheel bikes
Keep perspiration off your bike with the Safe-T Net 2 from Minoura. Ideal for both the casual and serious indoor training session. - Protects head parts and top-tube from rust-causing sweat - Redesigned in order to avoid conflicting with palms - Thickness absorbs more moisture than other, thinner products - Hooks to seat-post and handlebar with Velcro tape - Machine washable with proper care
• Rear mount • Fits 26" wheels
Designed by Tullio Campagnolo, the BIG Corkscrew is a signature of artisanship of the Campagnolo brand and a masterpiece of functionality. 100% made in Italy by Italian craftsmen. Telescopic, self-centering bell perfectly positions the screw in the center of the cork - Screws harken back to seventies era Super Record cranks - Packaged in a collector's box - Two levers pull the cork out easily and delicately ensuring the bottle is not shaken, distubing sediment in aged wines - Designed so the screw will never completely twist through the cork, preventing pieces of cork dropping into the wine - Bronze is finished in a "vintage" hand-produced look. Satin is a great match for modern interior decor thanks to its sheen typical of steel
•Uses one 9v battery (not included) •Fits most handlebars
• Aluminum double kickstand • Includes top plate • Not adjustable • 26-inch bicycle compatible
Kinetic's Trainer Mat is a simple necessity for any cyclist who cherishes a clean training environment. It keeps floors clean and sweat-free and reduces vibration. Durable closed-cell PVC foam means it will stand up to even the most intense training sessions.
When it's time to ride, Hammer's Seat Saver Chamois Cream should be the first thing you put on. Trust us, this stuff is essential if you ride often, whether on the road or trails. Your rides will be comfortable all day thanks to Seat Saver's all-natural "skin-specific" ingredients that provide lubrication, anti-chafing support and anti-bacterial protection.
Capture your ride from new and exciting angles with GoPro's Helmet Front Mount. It's incredibly adjustable and it can be extended in front of the helmet so you can turn the camera back at yourself and grab unique shots.
- Protects floor from rubber marks, sweat - Reduces noisy “floor rumble” - Folds for storage - 36” x 65”/.91m x .27m
Capture your ride from new and exciting angles with GoPro's Vented Helmet Strap Mount. It's incredibly adjustable and fits most vented helmets so you can mount your GoPro camera for unique shots (camera sold separately).
Use these axle nuts to put a city or track bike in a Tacx trainer. The available axle nuts are M10x1 (T1415) and 3/8 Shimano Nexus (T1416). For use with Tacx classic trainers only
TYR's Burner EBP Fins are a great training tool for building strength while maintaining a high cadence kick. The ultra-soft, high-buoyancy rubber helps elevate your lower body to maintain proper position. There's even a Wall Gripper Footpad so you can push off from the wall with confidence.
TYR's Crossblade fins are a great all-around training fin. By combining the best of a short blade fin for tempo work and a long blade fin for building power, you get the best of both worlds with one set of fins.
Frame Stickers/Decals and a headbadge for repairing or repainting your Surly Cross Check.
$69.99 - $79.99
Use these quick releases to put a racing bike with disc brakes or a mountain bike with a quick-release skewer in a Tacx direct drive trainer. Both axles are supplied with an adapter set so you can select the right combination for your bike. These axles are only suitable for the Tacx direct drives.
$8.99 - $10.99
Ride with minimal chain slap by using a Chainstay Protector. Comes in 5 sizes and 4 colors giving you the versatility needed no matter what you ride. Designed and made in our Utah facility, the Chainstay Protector is made with neoprene and sewn with a tight stitch and heavy-duty thread for extra strength and durability. Lizard Skins chainstay guards are the original, strongest and lightest protectors on the market since 1993.
Lizard Skins adhesive bike protection offers protection from nicks and scratches and is made with high performance adhesive. - 2 large and 2 medium patches - 3 small frame protectors - 2 large frame protectors
You asked for it. This Fork Protector is designed to help prevent scratches from happening to your stanchions. Whether it's from rocks, wear from the adventures of travel, or bug guts during roof rack transportation, this will help protect your fork. - Fits Fork Stanchion size 32-36mm - Fits forks up to 180mm in travel - Weight: 31 grams (pair)
$7.49 - $8.49
The Lizard Skins Patch Kits are made with high performance adhesive and will protect your frame from nicks and scratches. All patch kits come with 2 large, 4 medium and 2 small patches. - 14 mils thick for premium durability - UV resistant – won’t fade or discolor
Page 1 of 5 Next page