Keep both your bike and yourself clean and dry with Sunlite's Full Fender Set. These fenders offer full coverage for the rider who rides year round in any weather. The stays are steel and the fenders are polycarbonate so they're tough, light and durable.
The ultimate clip-on mudguard set for road bikes for tire widths up to 25mm. Its smart, double-hinged quick release fitting system also fits aero forks and is also compatible with disc brakes, direct mount brakes, and thru axles. Mudguards can be perfectly adapted to the radius of the wheel by adjusting the length of the stays. The superlight extra long mud flaps give additional spray protection. In addition to using the quick release rubber straps it can also be fixed in place with zip ties. Paintwork protection film for the frame is also included. Disc brake compatible: Please be mindful of the brake wire.
Optimized for RockShox forks, RockShox MTB Fenders deliver exceptional protection for your fork, with deep side skirts to keep the mud and debris away from the most vital parts of your fork—and your body. Take your bike's customization to the next level with nine color offerings made to match RockShox decal packs—or go black-on-black for that minimalist look. MTB Fenders come complete with four beefy zip ties for installation so you can get to the trailhead sooner and shred with much less mess. - Works on all RockShox fork models - Comes with 4 zip ties for immediate installation - Offered in a wide range of colors that match RockShox's fork decal packs - Designed specifically for RockShox forks - Deep side skirts protect stanchions and dust seals from rocks and debris - Precisely placed mounting holes make the fender follow the wheel's contour, minimizing contact when the fork is compressed
- Lightest and most versatile MTB mudguard available - Uses hook and loop Velcro straps to attach to the bridge and lower legs - Compatible with forward and double bridge fork designs and all wheel sizes - Fat Face: you guessed it, extra wide for Fatbike applications
- Attaches to saddle rails - Quick and easy to install and remove - Fat Butt, a wider version for fatbike applications - Road/CX narrower for road and cross bike applications
- Lightest and most versatile MTB mudguard available - Uses hook and loop Velcro straps to attach to the bridge and lower legs - Compatible with forward and double bridge fork designs and all wheel sizes
- Lightest and most versatile MTB mudguard available - Uses hook and loop Velcro straps to attach to the bridge and lower legs - Compatible with forward and double bridge fork designs and all wheel sizes - XL version is longer and provides more coverage - Reverse version is designed for forks with reversed bridges - Fat Face, you guessed it, extra wide for Fatbike applications
Easy to install and available in various colors and designs, the Splash Pad Front Fender won't let wet weather spoil your ride. It's designed for use with a range of bicycle styles and compatible with suspension forks. - A low-profile, easy-install fender that keeps riders clean in various conditions - Fits wide range of wheel sizes - Tool-free installation - Zip ties not included. Color zip tie options available through Problem Solvers.
- UniClip accessory mount system allows mounting both the fender and taillight at the same time for optimal visibility while riding. - Quickly mount design; no tools required. - Uniclip saddle mount included.
Page 1 of 1